Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ben's Baptism Day

Finally! Here are some pictures from Ben's baptism. I felt so proud of my little man, not only because of his decision to be baptized, but of his preparation. He really took it seriously and was so excited, he told everyone he came in contact with, from schoolmates, to teachers, the principal, store cashiers, it was so neat. When he met with the Bishop prior to his baptism, the bishop came out and said, "He'll be interviewing us someday." He loves learning about the gospel and has always had such a sensitive heart. I tell him all the time he's going to be the best missionary, husband and father. I'm so proud of my boy!

My Guys

Great Grandpa and Great Grandma with Aunt Babe

Four Generations of Handsome Men


Our neighbors, Connie and Fritz were so sweet to come and support Ben.


Ben really loved having his friends there.

No comments: