Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gettin' Down and Funky!

Our friends, Matt & Christy, brought over Dance Revolution the other night. It's seriously addicting! You keep thinking, I'll get it this time, no, really. I don't even know what time we got the kids to bed, but it was late. Ryan actually busted quite a move, reverting back to his old single days when he was the hottest thing on the dance floor.

Well, we thought it might be too difficult for our little white kids to really get, but they sure proved us wrong! They each had their own style - Ben was more thoughtful and gentle, and then there's Lauryn beating the heck out of the pads!

(Sorry, I had a hard time getting the video to work, so I've added it to our other website (www.easysite.com/mahoneyfamily5). Feel free to visit and see the kids gettin' down and funky!

2 comments:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

This is so funny. I'd never picture Ryan on this. We've done this before, and I think Brent is better at it then I am, though we both look completely awkward.

Brent said...

Hottest thing on the dance floor, huh? I was on the dance floor most of the time with him and must have different memories. Next time you come over we will have to break it out and go for it. :)